Veneers can be used to whiten your teeth, close spaces, and create a great smile through applying a ‘coat’ or a façade on your teeth. Dental veneers are a thin layer of porcelain that is bonded to the outside of your teeth allowing you the freedom to choose the new colour and shape of your smile.
Yourself and Dr Kelly Tse will come up with a plan to ensure your smile is exactly what you have always wanted. The process follows the following steps:
- First Visit
- A consultation with Dr Kelly Tse to see if you are suitable for this type of treatment. Not everyone is, but if you are not suitable we will find alternatives.
- A digital scan will be taken, and sometime also a mould of your current smile
- A number of photos
- Your moulds, photos and scans are sent to our dental lab to prepare a mook up smile
- Second Visit
- Discuss your mook up smile and go over your plan
- Sometimes if you are ready Dr Kelly Tse will start to prepare your teeth
- Re-scan and take new moulds so that your new smiles fits perfectly
- Make a temporary smile
- Third Visit
- Remove your temporary smile, and replace with your beautiful new smile
This all sounds like a long process, but if we can time everything correctly it should not be more than a week or so. We can achieve this as our surgery has digital scanning technology so we are able to ensure the best outcomes possible in an environmentally sensitive way and start to elimate couriers times and other waste.