TO YOUR HEALTH!
Dr Kelly Tse and the team wanted to provide an update on the health and safety precautionary measures we are taking to ensure all our patients, our staff, and our community are protected from the COVID-19 pandemic. We always meet and exceed the strict hygiene practices and cleaning standards that are approved by the Australian Department of Health, NSW Health, and the Australian Dental Board. However, we are taking some extra steps and have adopted extra precautionary measures.
The steps we are taking include:
- Hand sanitiser readily available for patients and staff.
- Patients will be asked to use a Hydrogen Peroxide mouth rinse before dental procedures.
- We do have an essential oil mouth rinse (alcohol free) for those who prefer.
- Using rubber dam isolation to decrease possible exposure to infectious agents.
- We have removed items that may be touched by multiple people throughout the day such as newspapers and toys from our reception room.
- Cleaning and disinfection of public areas frequently; including door handles and chairs.
- Phone and video consultation with Dr Kelly Tse for patients experiencing cold and flu symptoms.
- Maintained sterilisation and disinfection of all dental equipment.
- Management of medical waste
We kindly ask patients to reschedule their appointments if:
- Patients and anyone accompanying the appointment (including children) if they have been overseas within the past 21 days, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19
- Patients and anyone accompanying the appointment (including children) if they have ANY of the following symptoms; fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, flu-like body aches, stuffy or runny nose, vomiting or diarrhea.
Your health and safety are of the utmost importance!
For all bookings and or consultations, please contact us on 02 8097 1838
DR. KELLY TSE
B.Dent B.Eng (Hons) M.Eng Cert Radio Anat
As a proud mother and principle dentist of Tooth Crusader, Dr Tse has made it her mission to ‘fight for your teeth’. With a wealth of dental knowledge and a knack of treating patients in the way that she herself would like to be treated, she has mastered the art of compassionate and gentle dentistry. In essence, Dr Tse makes patients feel relaxed. She is an Associate Lecturer at University Notre Dame and also teaches Radiology, and Surgical Anatomy
If you’re seeking the right Wolli Creek dental care for you and your family, come and talk to Tooth Crusader. We guarantee total dedication to maintaining your dental health.
Book online today and see for yourself!